Home »

Doom 4

Home Forums Video Games Doom 4

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Gregski24
    Keymaster
      Up
      Down
      ::

I tried to post this yesterday but the site crashed and I wasn’t able to. So here it goes again:

Although I was disappointed with the Doom 4 beta (and I vowed not to buy the game when it came out), all of the online reviews said it was the bomb. So I bought it.

Although I’m not a fan of the console- esque rewards you get for killing monsters, I found the game play to be pretty fun . . . at first. When I got to the part where you have to kill the creepy lady, it turned into a Mario bros game. Hop here, jump there. Climb here, but not there (even though you obviously could if it were real). So, after jumping/falling into the chasm about a dozen times, I’ve decided I don’t like Doom 4. Really, if I wanted to hop and jump all over the place I would buy myself a Nintendo. I came here to kill monsters not do my best impression of Peter Rabbit. I’m not sure what I miss most, my time or my money.

Gregski24
      Keymaster
        Up
        Down
        ::

Update – I somehow managed to hop, skip, and jump my way past the Argent towers, only to find that I had to do more hopping, skipping, and jumping on the other side. As much as I like some aspects of this game, I just as much dislike other aspects. So far my impression is – bleh.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.